Sip down?

I forgot I even had this matcha! This was the first matcha I got, and I didn’t get the tin, so it was in a glasslock container squirreled away in the back of my tea book shelf. (yeah, my teas take up a book shelf)

I made this as a breakfast smoothie with soymilk, soy protein powder, caramel matcha and vanilla ice cream. Very yummy! I might need to get more of this matcha, but we’ll see once I start sipping down the others.

Iced
tea-sipper

I thought about putting tea on my bookshelves, but then I realized I have too many books. :D

Terri HarpLady

:D I recently removed the majority of my cookbooks from the shelves I have in my kitchen, to accomodate my teapots, gaiwans, etc. I never really cook from them anymore anyway. I think I’m going to start an ebay page & sell them. More money for tea!

Comments

tea-sipper

Terri HarpLady

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA