I’m really on a pu’erh kick these days. Something about pu’erh this weekend that has been calling out to me “DRINK ME” and each sip is very delicious and fires me up!

Annnd, lowering the rating on this one, as Butiki Tea’s Three Friends is much better for chocolate orange flavor! However, I think coffee drinkers would prefer this one more for the deep pu’erhness.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA