drank Love Life Tea by Harney & Sons

Drinking the last tea bag of this yay!

And oversteeping it as I have no where to put the tea bag! I’d have to go downstairs and fetch a saucer and I’m too lazy right now. I thought I had a saucer up here for emergencys like today.
Now I’m starting to think this kickstarter is a good idea http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/klip/klip-ditch-that-saucer-and-sip-as-you-brew?ref=live
Though, I’ve been doing in mug steeping because I’m out a 2 cup teapot. Maybe I should get just a freaking new tea pot.

Flavor? Actually not going bitter that fast and the coconut flavor is getting stronger. End of the cup the tea is starting too pungent for my liking.

160 °F / 71 °C 8 min or more

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA