O M G
This tea cold steeped for like 3 hours is AMAZING!

It’s smooth, really buttery, sweet with a hint of cherry and floral. Its taste is like the smell of falling cherry blossoms.

WOW

So good! I wanna guzzle this whole cup down, but I should savor it!

Iced
Stephanie

Love that one!

KiwiDelight

Now I want to try it cold brewed! Did you use the usual amount for a hot cup?

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

I used 1.5 teaspoon for a I think a 8 or 6oz tumbler. Totally try it!

Thanks! I can’t wait until it’s warm enough. Still cold here. brrrrrrrrr

Comments

Stephanie

Love that one!

KiwiDelight

Now I want to try it cold brewed! Did you use the usual amount for a hot cup?

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

I used 1.5 teaspoon for a I think a 8 or 6oz tumbler. Totally try it!

Thanks! I can’t wait until it’s warm enough. Still cold here. brrrrrrrrr

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA