O M G
This tea cold steeped for like 3 hours is AMAZING!

It’s smooth, really buttery, sweet with a hint of cherry and floral. Its taste is like the smell of falling cherry blossoms.

WOW

So good! I wanna guzzle this whole cup down, but I should savor it!

Iced
Stephanie

Love that one!

KiwiDelight

Now I want to try it cold brewed! Did you use the usual amount for a hot cup?

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

I used 1.5 teaspoon for a I think a 8 or 6oz tumbler. Totally try it!

Thanks! I can’t wait until it’s warm enough. Still cold here. brrrrrrrrr

Comments

Stephanie

Love that one!

KiwiDelight

Now I want to try it cold brewed! Did you use the usual amount for a hot cup?

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

I used 1.5 teaspoon for a I think a 8 or 6oz tumbler. Totally try it!

Thanks! I can’t wait until it’s warm enough. Still cold here. brrrrrrrrr

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA