I got so many black teas that have been lonely and not used since I’ve been on a green and white kick. Ditto for my mate collection!

I realized yesterday that my cold is gone, probably from sinus rinsing (ew) so yay! I can go back to working on reviews! And drinking good teas – though I did drink that sakura sencha from Den’s yesterday, lol!

Fantasy, today tasted quite smokey caramel to me. Not much in fruity taste sadly, but kinda sweet from the honey in the blend. Not bad, but good black tea to start my day.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA