Happy Easter!
This was my easter morning tea while I made french toast! Mmm, this tea is good – I love the candy like strawberry and tangyness!

No chocolate in me yet, though I tend to buy all my easter chocolates tomorrow!

gmathis

I OD’d on malted milk eggs this weekend…the brain trigger that says “enough” just sorta tripped off.

OMGsrsly

Yes! 50% off chocolates day! :) I’m just sad I haven’t been able to find pop rocks mini eggs.

Comments

gmathis

OMGsrsly

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA