drank Champagne Rosé by Lupicia

Happy Easter!
This was my easter morning tea while I made french toast! Mmm, this tea is good – I love the candy like strawberry and tangyness!

No chocolate in me yet, though I tend to buy all my easter chocolates tomorrow!

gmathis

I OD’d on malted milk eggs this weekend…the brain trigger that says “enough” just sorta tripped off.

OMGsrsly

Yes! 50% off chocolates day! :) I’m just sad I haven’t been able to find pop rocks mini eggs.

Comments

gmathis

OMGsrsly

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA