Yes, Zen Tea’s Coconut Oolong – we are together again! I could not resist adding you to my cart.

I dig the floral and the sweet coconuttyness in this tea! The oolong here is fantastic as well! YUM!

And I drank my entire pot really fast while I was working on my crochet blog and pattern sales.

Wanna see? OWL CROCHET CUTENESS
The Snowy Owl is a photo bomber and the Green Owl likes tea!

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

those are super cute! I like the big eyes! I’ve done 1 knitted toy, a penguin off knitty, it didn’t come out so well. I haven’t mastered doing a tight gauge with knitting that I can pull off with crochet

Starfevre

Do you do cats?

Cavocorax

I love those! I should learn crochet! :o

Dinosara

Ah owls, so cute! Stephanie: did you make the pattern for those owls?

Tealizzy

So cute!!

Stephanie

Dinosara, yeah, I made up the owls! Never really wrote out a proper patter though. They sold well, but I just couldn’t get enough money for them to make it worth the time I put into them. They took 45 mins to make EACH plus materials and I couldn’t charge more than $5 each really because of how small they are!

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

@ starfevre – not yet, but I could probably modify one of my patterns to make a cat. On my list for patterns to create is a cat, though it has 6 legs or something (a D&D thing)

Flyawaybirdie

They’re soo cute!

Comments

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Starfevre

Do you do cats?

Cavocorax

I love those! I should learn crochet! :o

Dinosara

Ah owls, so cute! Stephanie: did you make the pattern for those owls?

Tealizzy

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA