I’m still not used to the climate here in southern california. Friends and family back home are talking about the snow melting, and it was 20c here today. Of course, not used to the dryness vs. Vancouver rainyness and I’m coughing more plus allergies are starting! Boo!

ANyways, I needed my required pu’erh intake – I swear when I drink pu’erh any slight cough I have goes away. And after this cup, I have only 1 cup left of the tropical white pu’erh – that went fast! I dig the tropical flavor here – totally reflects living in this warm climate. 1.5 minute steeping was very nice!

I miss the rain and wearing my awesome daisy print rain boots. I almost wore them yesterday because I felt like it, even though theres no rain in sight and it was warm outside.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA