Back logg’n

I had a crazy week with etsy related stuff – I came out with a new owl crochet pattern, which took up most of my week of writing, taking photos of owls, answering emails and repeated trips to the post office. Arg.

So, I forgot to tea log this. Orange Brulee is very candy like – the orange is sweet and strong, with savory caramel and creamy flavor! Bit grassy at times too. I got a solid resteep and probably could of gotten another one.

I found this tea pretty sweet – I like to try a new tea once with sweetner, but Orange Brulee was already pretty sweet!

I love how strong and full flavored this tea is. Also amazing how DTT got the orange, caramel and cream to come out. However, as much as I like candy like teas, this was pushing the sweetness level for me – so I can see myself saving this tea for super sugar cravings.

Full Review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/orange-brulee-from-della-terra-teas-tea-review/