I’m at like 197 teas – dangerously close to 200. Sad thing is that I never cupboard my samples and they get shuffled to the bottom of tea tins – so my stash is probably more like 225. Time to drink ALL THE SAMPLES, or at least try to dent them.

This one is an old one from Rachel Sincere. Tastes like.. wine? It’s oddly malty to me. It has a slight sourness from the pineapple thats rounded out by the raisiny grape flavor. Very interesting, not really for me /waves fist at raisins, but I think i might have to get some for my MIL, who I’ve been getting wine teas for. However, she says she’s overloaded with tea – with a stash of like 12. OOOooooOooOOOO, 12! I don’t think I could function with a stash of 12!

Rachel Sincere

I got that one last June, so you are still within the year mark! I only smelled that one; I never tasted it. It was a gift from my girlfriend but I never really wanted to drink it. (Oops.)

Comments

Rachel Sincere

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA