drank Graveyard Mist by 52teas

Sip down!

I gotta say, this tea is lovely. Cool name! Still tastes like minty cream soda to me, with a slight astringency.

Must drink down samples to make room for more tea! Maybe I should just buy more tea tins.

Lindsey

How was the base tea on this one? I’m very tempted to try it, but haven’t had terribly great luck with the few teas I’ve sampled from 52teas. (I know I’m a wierdo.)

Awkward Soul

I only had a sample, but the base was fair. Overall, I prefer 52 teas green, white or honeybush bases over their blacks. Need to fuss with steeping times and temps a bit too.

Lindsey

Yeah, I didn’t fare too well with the blacks I tried. But this sounds like it might be a better fit for me.

Kittenna

This one isn’t overly finicky, not like Sun & Cloud Mist. I used approximately the same infusion parameters as Awkward Soul, and it worked great (I wouldn’t go over 82C or 2.5 mins).

Comments

Lindsey

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA