Sip down!

Sad – had an interesting tea tale with this one. I disliked it the first time I tried it, but was told to make it as a latte, now we are talking! Steepster is awesome!

Anyways, my last latte. I’ve been saving this cup, but I really need the tin room right now. Sadly, as much as this is tasty buttery, rummy, coconutty latte tastyness, I don’t think I’d get more of this tea for awhile as it’s only good as a latte.

Anyways, off to work on some artwork – it’s my wedding anniversary soon

Terri HarpLady

Ms Bonnie sent me some of this months ago. I drank it on International Talk Like a Pirate Day. The remainder is in a special treasure chest, with other teas that I have deemed worthy of that special swashbuckling day!!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA