Yum!

Had this while I made dinner. I was cooking a chicken recipe from “50 Shades of Chicken” cookbook. Seriously a very weird cookbook! Nice recipes though. I’ve been using my gaiwan while I’m in the kitchen doing stuff like cooking or cleaning.

This tea was really light for gaiwan runs and the first steepings looked like hot water, but had that sweet corn vegetal taste! I got ummm.. 4 steepings? I can’t remember. Last couple where really good and had a pale peach colour to the tea.

Oh, and I was interrupted by the UPS guy. I had like 5 seconds on my steep and the doorbell rang. I chose to pour the tea and get the door rather than oversteep. It wasn’t a tea related package though, boo!

Great pic!

Comments

Butiki Teas

Great pic!

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA