Today is my husband and I’s first wedding anniversary! We had our civil ceremony a year ago, though our family wedding event was 6 months ago. (I had a fiance visa, so we had to get married in 90 days, so we couldn’t plan the wedding that quick).

So, of what teas I have time to drink today, I will drink my favorites! This one! So I tried it at 175f instead of 212f – i can taste the green tea more, the tart is less, and less fruityness. The colour of the cup is an orange. Overall, a lighter flavor.

Hmmm, it’s a toss up, but I think I like 212F more. Maybe I’ll try a temp in the middle!

Off to.. I dunno what we are doing yet. The weather is pretty grey looking so picnics and garden tours might be out.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your day together!

gmathis

Wow, that was quick! I remember your pre-wedding posts!

Terri HarpLady

Congratulations!! I hope you guys have an awesome evening!

david

Woot. Glad you enjoyed the steep. I guess Gaby’s steeping preference wins over here!

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your day together!

gmathis

Wow, that was quick! I remember your pre-wedding posts!

Terri HarpLady

Congratulations!! I hope you guys have an awesome evening!

david

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA