I went to the LA farmers market as part of my anniversary outing! Looked like it was gonna rain the whole time! Though, last year it rained really heavy after the ceremony!

I got a nice glass gaiwan and cute owl cake pan
OMG must make Owl tea cakes!

and I got home just in time to have a round of tea before I cut myself off caffeine for the evening! So, running Dragon Feelers though my glass gaiwan, which is ouch, hotter to deal with. I’m tempted to knit some gloves (cute owl cables?) with little non slip finger tips for gaiwan use! That be so geeky!

Dragon feelers? So far so good. I think I like the western brewing better as the flavor is stronger, but this is still good. Very green beany today. They are entertaining to watch in a glass gaiwan!

Ugg, steak tartar for dinner.

185 °F / 85 °C
Tealizzy

That cake pan is adorable!!

moraiwe

Call me crazy, but the first thing I thought when I saw the cake pan was bird seed cakes!

Lynxiebrat

lol…I would love to get a owl cake pan!

Dinosara

Haha, I have the pan! Love it! I have put cupcake batter and also muffin batter and it has always come out well. I really want to try making madelines in it.