Sample of this from Rachel Sincere, yay! TY!

Very interesting tea – it’s kinda light/ slightly water, with a coconut, little creamy and little roasty almond taste. The black tea in this (or the green for all I know) is going astringent.
Appearance wise, it’s got a film on it, I’m guessing from the white chocolate. I kinda think this could be better just as a black tea, not as a mix or with more chocolate! Always more chocolate!

Hmmm, not bad but I probably need to mess with the steeping times and maybe drop the temp down to dump the astringency.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA