Turkish spiced apple tea? Yes please! I love Bluebird Tea co’s lineup – so many cool teas, I think I might need to order from them again!

Very lovely spiced apple tea! I love the sage here as it really sets Ankara Apple from other apple spice teas. The savory green tea compliments the sage, cinnamon and clove spice, with the natural juicy apple makes this tea nice and snuggly! Oh, how I’d love to have a cup of this tea in the winter with apple slices and cinnamon sticks!

I prefer this tea with some sweetener! It makes the apple pop much more! I was wishing this one had more apple flavor, but sweetener fixes it.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/ankara-apple-from-bluebird-tea-co/
I’m a tea bird!

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA