Sip down, yeah! Gahh, I need to get under 200 teas!

Made this iced! The mango here came out a little different, mixing strongly with the rose. The peach is a great refreshing aftertaste, working well iced. Actually, this is better iced, the refreshingness is pretty good!

Gotta get ready for brazilian jiu jitsu. Bleh, no gi tonight, so overly sweaty class!

Iced

hahahaha i’m with you there! from 190 to 264 with more inbounnd. lol need some tealovers anonymous or something

Fjellrev

Oh, you guys in the 200+ range. I’d go insane haha.

incendiare….hey i WAS doing better! i was under 200!

Yeah, keyword: was. hahaha

OMGsrsly

Incendiare, just imagine how many teas you’ll have after our group orders! :D

Fjellrev

We’re going to be swimming in tea. SWIMMING.

Comments

Fjellrev

Oh, you guys in the 200+ range. I’d go insane haha.

incendiare….hey i WAS doing better! i was under 200!

Yeah, keyword: was. hahaha

OMGsrsly

Incendiare, just imagine how many teas you’ll have after our group orders! :D

Fjellrev

We’re going to be swimming in tea. SWIMMING.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA