YES Sip down! 205 teas now! ARGGGGAHAHHHHH!

I had a very angry bunny this morning. I guess my bathroom trip at 5am got him angry. Benson, “Hey, let me out of cage! 5am is rabbit hours!” Which I didn’t do, and went back to bed.
When I got up, his chew box was flipped over, the litter box was kicked around, and he tore big wads of paper from his litter box and stuffed it inside his food bowl until it was bursting. EWWWW!
I let him out, and he proceeded to nose my legs right where I got mat burned last night at brazilian jiujitsu, which hurt! So I gave him a carrot to stop. The carrot offering appeared to please the bunny for now.

Ugg. I found the last of the Perfect Pear, and steeped the leaves earlier than what I liked, as I wanted tea now to escape the bunny headache. Overall, not bad. Still wish there was more to this than pear. Pear Crumble? ooooh

I love your bunny.

Awkward Soul

Aww! My previous bunny was also a little mischief fuzz ball who’d pull all the tissues out of the tissuebox and knock over everything with his nose. A friend of mine has 3 bunnies and they are all cuddly angels, but also piggy food thieves.

Cavocorax

Haha. Bunny tantrums are cute – when I don’t have to clean up after them.

Mercuryhime

I have a soft spot for mischievous animals.

Comments

Mercuryhime

I love your bunny.

Awkward Soul

Cavocorax

Haha. Bunny tantrums are cute – when I don’t have to clean up after them.

Mercuryhime

I have a soft spot for mischievous animals.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA