I’ve been drinking a gyokuro for most of the afternoon for my blog. I made a huge mess! Water and leaves all over the place! It reminds me how back in art school I was always the one who’d get paint, pencil shavings and graphite all over myself. Things never change!

So, I was craving a good white after all that green tea, and I got time to squeeze another cup in before I cut off caffeine for the day, so how about one of my fav teas? Iced of course – it’s 30c here in Long Beach! WTFFFFFF! I know some of you Steepsters still haven’t seen spring yet!

Super yummy! Love the watermelon flavor, so fantastic! Back to working on blog stuff!

Iced
moraiwe

Oh man. I’d kill for that weather. It snowed again here today >_<

Awkward Soul

/sends warm weather to moraiwe

Comments

moraiwe

Oh man. I’d kill for that weather. It snowed again here today >_<

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA