Sip down! In latte mode!

Gah, I only had a teaspoon left, my dad drank it all when he was visiting me! With my teaspoon of Chai Amazonia I only could make a small latte. Pretty good flavor for a chai, though i made it a little too sweet (maybe from the stevia in this blend?). I made snickerdoodles last night (with white chocolate chips!) and they go amazing with chai! YUM!

Yesss! I’m down to 199 teas! Nooo early next week it’ll probably go past 200 again when I get some teas in the mail.

Cavocorax

Haha. At least you’re hovering around that area. If you don’t order for a little bit you’ll make it! (I’m in the same boat where I’m slightly under 100 but have a bit of tea on the way /0\)

Comments

Cavocorax

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA