working on this sample, woot!

And it is way too hot to have hot tea today – I’m having this as an iced latte with honey! Pretty good, tastes like banana milk to me! I didn’t add much sweetener as I have dinner coming up, but this came out pretty sweet like candy. I see others say it tastes like “banana runts” however I think it tastes a little better, as I dislike banana runts! When I was a kid, I used them to throw at people, or fed them to my dad LOL!

EDIT: tea hating husband took a sip – he said it tastes “okay” ! Woooot progress!

Ze_Teamaker

I’ll take your banana runts. Those are my fav.

Cavocorax

Mine too! Seems like people either love or hate them.

I think I would buy this tea purely for the name.

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

I’ll take your banana runts. Those are my fav.

Cavocorax

Mine too! Seems like people either love or hate them.

I think I would buy this tea purely for the name.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA