drank Monkey Fart by 52teas

working on this sample, woot!

And it is way too hot to have hot tea today – I’m having this as an iced latte with honey! Pretty good, tastes like banana milk to me! I didn’t add much sweetener as I have dinner coming up, but this came out pretty sweet like candy. I see others say it tastes like “banana runts” however I think it tastes a little better, as I dislike banana runts! When I was a kid, I used them to throw at people, or fed them to my dad LOL!

EDIT: tea hating husband took a sip – he said it tastes “okay” ! Woooot progress!

Ze_Teamaker

I’ll take your banana runts. Those are my fav.

Cavocorax

Mine too! Seems like people either love or hate them.

I think I would buy this tea purely for the name.

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

I’ll take your banana runts. Those are my fav.

Cavocorax

Mine too! Seems like people either love or hate them.

I think I would buy this tea purely for the name.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA