Earth day! Customary to Earth Day for me, here is some metal music about Earth Day http://youtu.be/Uh8XAsS0vvU

I’ve been dragging around all day, just really tired. The weather has been hot, my allergies have been kicking in and making today kinda yuck.

YUM! This tea is super yummy! Laoshan black chocolate genmaicha is soooo dark chocolatey with some nutty, malty and roasty. It’s comfort food and luxury in a tea cup!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/laoshan-black-chocolate-genmaicha-from-verdant-tea-tea-review/ The green owl brought reinforcements this time

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA