drank Pineberry Honeybush by 52teas

Whoa, I didn’t think I’d get this review up today!

This is an unusual and fun tea. The fruityness is tasty (woot for freeze dried pineapple and strawberry!) and the marshmallow adds a fun level to this tea. It is slightly sweet on its own. The honeybush base was good, though a little watery, similar to other honeybush blends. To me, this really tasted like bubblegum, ambrosia salad (minus the coconut) and pink marshmallows.

Iced, this tea got even more interesting. The fun mix of “pineberry” and marshmallow reminded me of those crazy sausage tube popsicles. I guess a close tea to this would be DavidsTea’s Swampwater.. sort of.

Full review at my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/04/23/pineberry-honeybush-from-52-teas-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA