Whoa, I didn’t think I’d get this review up today!

This is an unusual and fun tea. The fruityness is tasty (woot for freeze dried pineapple and strawberry!) and the marshmallow adds a fun level to this tea. It is slightly sweet on its own. The honeybush base was good, though a little watery, similar to other honeybush blends. To me, this really tasted like bubblegum, ambrosia salad (minus the coconut) and pink marshmallows.

Iced, this tea got even more interesting. The fun mix of “pineberry” and marshmallow reminded me of those crazy sausage tube popsicles. I guess a close tea to this would be DavidsTea’s Swampwater.. sort of.

Full review at my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/04/23/pineberry-honeybush-from-52-teas-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA