Sip down!

This is an old sample. I can smell even from the dry leaf that this tea is gonna be flat. Actually, I recalled this tea was kinda flat to begin with. So I cold steeped it with a lemon slice, yah! Not too bad, the lemon did save it. I’m moreso happy that this tea is finished. I’m back over 200 teas after Monday’s flood of tea order that came in. Must sip down stuff!

Iced

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA