drank Dancong Aria by Adagio Teas

Siiiiipdown yeah!

I’m trying to get through my adagio samples, phew! 2 more to go. I’ve been finding cold steeping overnight helps reduce the stash of older teas, plus great in the morning because sometimes I’m too tired to make tea. I then use this tea to wake up to make tea! Cold steeping for morning tea is gonna be great once summer hits!

Anyways, this is pretty good iced. It has this earthy sweetness that comes out, reminding me of like apricot mixed with some floral. The bonus here is no bitterness or astringency! Hot, there was some astringency.

Iced

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA