NOMNOMNOMMM!

I got this huge sugar chocolate crazy craving. Even more dangerous, a tub of Red Velvet Cake ic ecream in the freezer! That ice cream and Trader Joe’s cookie butter are EVIL! I took a spoon of ice cream and was like yum, but no more! But I was still crawling for sweets – Time to switch to tea!

Of course, I pull out some really desserty teas – this one won! I made it as a latte. I’m at the end of my bag (just 1 serving left!) so the tea is the smushed side, so it seems I got more graham flavor with a little chocolate.

Must hold out till dinner! Then brazilian jiujitsu and after that I’ll be safe from evil ice cream in the freezer!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA