drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

NOMNOMNOMMM!

I got this huge sugar chocolate crazy craving. Even more dangerous, a tub of Red Velvet Cake ic ecream in the freezer! That ice cream and Trader Joe’s cookie butter are EVIL! I took a spoon of ice cream and was like yum, but no more! But I was still crawling for sweets – Time to switch to tea!

Of course, I pull out some really desserty teas – this one won! I made it as a latte. I’m at the end of my bag (just 1 serving left!) so the tea is the smushed side, so it seems I got more graham flavor with a little chocolate.

Must hold out till dinner! Then brazilian jiujitsu and after that I’ll be safe from evil ice cream in the freezer!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA