Sample coming from Meeka, which I got yesterday at our Steepster meet!

Was just 3 of us this time, but it was fun! In theory – hey, stash busting! But result was coming home with more tea. Yep.

Anyways, Queen Catherine. I saw a suggested steeping time on HS’ site of 212F for 4 to 5. I tasted at around 3.5 and was like “wahh, this is more than enough!” It hit the bitter side, little stronger than what I’d like, and I didn’t feel like adding any milk. However, after the cup cooling while I was dealing with emails, it smoothed out. Queen C is malty, bold and the bitterness reminds me of really strong/pure dark chocolate

Back to dealing with emails. Since I had no internet Friday and was busy all weekend I’m super backed up.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA