Yumyumyum! I haven’t had this tea for awhile! I forgot how cute this tea is with the teeny pink flower buds!

I’ve been working on crocheting teeny owl feet with a 2.5mm crochet hook. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=650489098299755&set=a.650489094966422.1073741828.632946396720692&type=1&theater for 2 owls I have already made.. missing feet and 2 more I have planned. I’m on my 3rd infusion and very yum still, despite the strawberry flavor faded.

I’m gonna finish this cup and give my hands a rest from crocheting tiny things and start cleaning rabbit turf. Oh boy..

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA