Yumyumyum! I haven’t had this tea for awhile! I forgot how cute this tea is with the teeny pink flower buds!

I’ve been working on crocheting teeny owl feet with a 2.5mm crochet hook. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=650489098299755&set=a.650489094966422.1073741828.632946396720692&type=1&theater for 2 owls I have already made.. missing feet and 2 more I have planned. I’m on my 3rd infusion and very yum still, despite the strawberry flavor faded.

I’m gonna finish this cup and give my hands a rest from crocheting tiny things and start cleaning rabbit turf. Oh boy..

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA