Gah, just one serving left after this one! Where’d all the tea go?

Candy tea, yay! Spent most the day sewing on owl feet and working on the tea blog. Now making artichokes for dinner, which I can’t stand. I hate preparing them and while I find they taste good, I dislike the effort required to eat them. Also a pain as it’s 31c / 90F outside, so the house is hot and hanging out next the artichokes boiling away sucks. Having Yaya Strawberry iced to keep cool.

Iced
OMGsrsly

I only ever make big artichokes when I’m craving garlic butter. There are teensy artichokes available locally, but I’ve never tried cooking with them. They’re soft, and I think you can eat the whole thing.

Awkward Soul

I always wanted to try those little artichokes – I only seen them once at a local farmers market and they were very expensive! Like $4 each expensive.

OMGsrsly

Oh, wow. They’re rather cheap here. I’ll have to get some the next time I see them, just to see what they’re like!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA