Ty to Meeka for a sample of this from our Steepster meetup!

No steeping instructions, and Silk Road has this tea out of stock so there was no info there! Whatev’s, I can deal with it. 200F, quick steeps via gaiwan. However,my constant trips to the gaiwan is driving my roommates a little annoyed, as they are scrambling around trying to get ready for their LARP trip this weekend.

No fishyness or bitterness, earthy flavor ending with a little sweetness. Early infusions has a dark chocolate note mid sip. What I find interesting is how this tea can be super black in colour, but with taste with a good level of flavor and not blasting pu’er strong!

200 °F / 93 °C

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA