ICED TEA MODE!

And only one serving left after this one.. geeze, that’s been happening a lot lately. Made a big glass of iced tea, chilling out after 2.5 hour jiujitsu workout. What was weird was when I poured the tea into the glass all was well, but I needed a little more water, so I added a bit to the leaves and shook them – which turned cloudy – I forgot there was yogurt bits in this tea!
So, zoning out here, drinking tasty sweetened fruity herbal, looking up cheezburger stuff:

OMG lookit this bunny! http://cheezburger.com/7383951104 soo cute!
and these turtles! http://cheezburger.com/7414817536 Cuuuuute! I like the shark fin one the best!

Iced

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA