Sip down! Yeh!!!

Had a weird day so far. After my first cup of tea, I was about to make something stronger, but I had to go out for lunch. Had sushi and drank some genmaicha that was more rice and popcorn than tea. Finally home for a bit to have tea! yay!

Nice, tangy strawberry and creamy tea! yum! Now off to get ready for jiujitsu – there’s a special memorial and open mat tonight, as one of our black belts passed away last week.

Chelle

Hmmmmm, I’m looking for a good strawberry tea.

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

This one is good and so is Lupicia’s Strawberry and Vanilla. Lupicia’s Champagne Rose is also another good one. Those 3 are all pretty candy tasting. A good less candy tasting strawberry would be Butiki’s Strawberry Oolong.

Chelle

Thanks! I have yet to try a Lupicia order! Might be soon.

Comments

Chelle

Hmmmmm, I’m looking for a good strawberry tea.

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Chelle

Thanks! I have yet to try a Lupicia order! Might be soon.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA