600th tasting note. Also, 90 Oolong Owl blog entries! Crazy!

After some detective work, I was able to figure out what type of tuocha is this is as there is no english on the packaging. That and I was searching ebay for sheng tuochas and came across the brand! I got this tuocha from Meeka at our Steepster meet!

First few infusions are a mix of a sweet on the teeth chrysanthemum (why do I always need to google to spell that?) with the ripe pu’er earth.
Later infusions the floral gets sweeter over the pu’er. Pretty nice!

Last weekend I posted a blog entry of me trying my first tuocha, before I figured out what type it was! http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/05/04/oolong-owls-first-tuocha/

200 °F / 93 °C
Cavocorax

Congrats!

Comments

Cavocorax

Congrats!

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA