Sip down! (by my roommate)

Successfully converted roommate to teas – mostly jasmine greens, roasted mate, pu’er and blacks. Another win for Team Tea!

Go Team Tea!

EDIT: Oh boy, I think he got tea drunk. At first it was “Wow, there’s something happening to my head” to “Woooo I love tea!’
Now picture it being said by a 6’4” 220lb guy waving around a small mug dancing around.

Cavocorax

Wooo! One of us! One of us!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

He sounds like my brother! He’s a 6’ 1" big guy who would definitely say things like that. lol! :-)

Comments

Cavocorax

Wooo! One of us! One of us!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA