As someone who sells stuff on etsy, holidays drive me crazy. Mother’s Day being the current one. I get hit with last minute emails of orders for me to crochet stuff and have it shipped to arrive on time. Majority of the time the people are SOL as I have to make the item. Then there’s the small percentage of buyers that bail at the last minute on a last minute order. Ick! Which caught me last night.

I decided with Butterbeer for a treat of a tea I haven’t had in awhile, something with a nerd reference to make me smile, plus black tea wake up after late night crocheting. I really got a good rootbeer flavor here with a hint of spice, yum!

(see previous tasting notes for review)

Stephanie

Ugh, this is why I stopped taking custom knitting orders on etsy :/ Nice that you are doing good business though!

Comments

Stephanie

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA