Uggg, it was sooo hot here last night! I barely slept! It looks like it is going to be another really hot day today too!

You know what is really weird? I’ve lived in Long Beach for just over a year. Before moving here, I visited a couple times a year. During all this time, I have not been to a beach here. Blows my family/friends’ minds! I’m more of a museum and farmers market person. Feels like a good beach day today though!

So, I was hoping this tea would be refreshingly cool and ease some tummy funkyness. I steeped up some of this Ginger Zinger, to hopefully help out. Mmmm, very refreshing peachy orange with ginger for pep! Nice and cooling too, as I finished my lukewarm cup. Yum!

High Adventure

So jealous that you live near the beach! I’m also in CA, the bay, but I have to drive to Santa Cruz if I want a nice beach day. Cold-brewed tea to be enjoyed by the waves sounds like heaven… I hope you go!

Stephanie

At least you aren’t landlocked in Indiana! Boooo! I have to drive 10 hours to get to any legit beach!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

lol! NYC people don’t usually go the beach either and we’re on the ocean!

High Adventure

Stephanie, I used to be a Midwestern girl! Now I’m all about the West Coast — the winters here are so easy.

As for NYC people, I don’t understand: I would be craving nature and the ocean if I lived there. Of course, you have parks, right? To be honest, I’ve never been!

Comments

High Adventure

Stephanie

Fuzzy_Peachkin

lol! NYC people don’t usually go the beach either and we’re on the ocean!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA