drank Momoko by Lupicia

I decided to steep this at 175F due to the kettle being done faster, lol! It also bothered me how the steeping instructions are with boiling water with Momoko being a green. I left the bag in while I ate a pancake, so I’m not sure how long of a steeping I did. Overall, not that great. No peachy, just a touch of creamy and loads of grassy green with a little dryness.

Well, back to steeping this with boiling water.

175 °F / 79 °C
Ze_Teamaker

I know what you mean. Every time I see instructions that tell me to boil green/white tea I just look at it like, “Your joking, right?”

Rie

Same sentiment! I have a green/white flavored blend from Lupicia that recommends boiling water, which was confusing, but it really does better that way, somehow…

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

Rie

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA