Say whhhhaaat? White + green tea, blended with corn, pineapple, papaya and jasmine? That sounds pretty crazy!

The result? Ehhhhh. Lots of white tea taste, savory cream corn, pineapple, peachy jasmine floral and mystery fruit flavors.

Wonders of Kashmir a very unique and weird blend – an adventure! However, this blend tastes a little too weird for me, I think it’s either the jasmine or the corn that makes this blend become too freaky. Overall, if you want something really different, do a try me sampling, or pass and try Della Terra’s A Rabbit’s Garden instead.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/wonders-of-kashmir-from-della-terra-teas-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA