Sometimes I eat like a pregnant lady, though I’m not actually preggers. Last incident a few months ago involved kimchi followed up with some peanut butter. Today is another crazy case.

Soymilk + Almond butter + peanut butter + kale + honey + cheesecake matcha + protein powder. Together, not bad. Though thinking about a kale nut butter cheesecake sounds kinda gross.

Iced
CrowKettle

That cheesecake matcha mix actually sounds decent. Also, glad to hear that someone else besides me once ate kimchi and peanut butter consecutively.

Chelle

Sounds like an interesting mix. Kale is quite popular lately for greening up smoothies.

Comments

CrowKettle

Chelle

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA