I love this tea! I’m sipping this, with a sore tummy, after each sip going “ugggbblllelecccggg” with tummy pains. Really good tea though – nice sweet white and coconut with a lovely floral! This tea and Blushing Geisha, are my ultimate favs from Steep City so far!

I’ve been eating so many of the strawberries I got from the strawberry festival, that I think my body has had enough. Doesn’t help I ate lunch today and yesterday of just only huge amounts of strawberry. And all my snacks were strawberries.

Time to admit defeat and freeze the rest of the strawberries.

KittyLovesTea

My stomach does the same thing if I drink too much tea. I hope you feel better soon. :)

Comments

KittyLovesTea

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA