Siiiip down, latte mode.

So, I saw Ronda Rousey at brazilian jiujitsu last night! I couldn’t say hi though, but I was 3 meters away from her! Totally busted my butt so I don’t seem like my usual arm flailing self, which was great as I beat up a couple blue belt guys who out stripe me.

With that said, woke up tired and required black tea – sip down! I love brazil nuts in this tea, needs to be more tea like it! But yeah, I don’t see myself buying more of this tea. Out of the flavored blacks from DT, Buttered Rum is my fav.

(see previous notes for review)

Boiling

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA