Hmmm, I’ll post my tealog under this – or maybe I should create a 2013 tea?
I dunno. I just drink the tea, take weird photos and write the review.

Lovely spinach, cucumber, melon, creamy, sweet, fruity, refreshing and lychee notes!

I tried this tea both gaiwan and glass brewing – the gaiwan went better for me as in the glass. However, I can see this dragonwell being really great to enjoy in one’s tumbler all day!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/05/23/mrs-lis-shi-feng-dragonwell-green-from-verdant-tea-tea-review/

175 °F / 79 °C
Tealizzy

Yum! I’m so glad I ordered a sample of this tea! Can’t wait to try it!!

Comments

Tealizzy

Yum! I’m so glad I ordered a sample of this tea! Can’t wait to try it!!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA