Hmmm, I’ll post my tealog under this – or maybe I should create a 2013 tea?
I dunno. I just drink the tea, take weird photos and write the review.

Lovely spinach, cucumber, melon, creamy, sweet, fruity, refreshing and lychee notes!

I tried this tea both gaiwan and glass brewing – the gaiwan went better for me as in the glass. However, I can see this dragonwell being really great to enjoy in one’s tumbler all day!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/05/23/mrs-lis-shi-feng-dragonwell-green-from-verdant-tea-tea-review/

175 °F / 79 °C
Tealizzy

Yum! I’m so glad I ordered a sample of this tea! Can’t wait to try it!!

Comments

Tealizzy

Yum! I’m so glad I ordered a sample of this tea! Can’t wait to try it!!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA