drank Creme Brulee by DAVIDsTEA

Uggg, today was crazy. I did an 8 hours brazilian jiujitsu seminar. It was very painful, hot and tiring. I was pacing myself with lots of breaks and water, but it ended with feeling really busted up and overloaded with information.
Finally got home, painfully foam rollered myself and had tea.

I love this tea mixed with a little peppermint – really adds extra oomph and relaxing. The sweetness in DT’s Creme Brulee is great! Great conclusion to a day!

Hoping I don’t wake up in total DOMS agony tomorrow.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA