Oolong Week!

Gosh, this tea is soo pretty! I feel pretty just drinking it! The leaves start out silver tipped, then bloom through fall colours and finally into a reddy tinge. The tea itsself is a lovely reddy orange brown!

Taste? Very balanced between honeysuckle floral and maple earthy. It’s not too floral or earthy, so this would be a good starter oolong. I’d love to serve this to guests!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/05/29/taiwan-oriental-beauty-from-teavivre-tea-review/

185 °F / 85 °C

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA