NOOOOOO!

My husband is trapped waiting for his parents at the airport so no brazilian jiujitsu workout tonight.

I just made a lovely batch of red bean buns – I ate 2, and 10 more are just sitting there, calling to me. EAT ALL THE CARBS! Sad is no jiujitsu, so no burning off all those tasty buns.

I’m having some iced earl of lemon with honey. Very light grassy base, yet nice tangy lemon. Please forget about the buns. Then when husband gets home, he’ll eat all the sweets. Curse his “eat everything in sight and lose weight” metabolism!

Iced
Fuzzy_Peachkin

Oh! I haven’t had red bean buns in the longest time! Now I want one! :-D

Ze_Teamaker

I know your pain. I envy people who have the metabolism of a bird….

Terri HarpLady

Funny you should mention red bean buns! My sons & I were talking about those this morning!

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Oh! I haven’t had red bean buns in the longest time! Now I want one! :-D

Ze_Teamaker

I know your pain. I envy people who have the metabolism of a bird….

Terri HarpLady

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA