NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! /spiraling out of control

SIP DOWN! Love this tea – the floral and fruity is super yummy, with a cute orange red appearance too! Best iced tea! I’m getting a little cherry like flavor with the tea leave dredges.

Crap crap, that means I should do another SteepCity order, and it will not be a small order too. I have so much tea that I haven’t even tried yet, kind of scary. I remember the old days of “yay new tea, try it right now!” to now “not enough time to try all these teas. You Mr. Oolong I will try next Tuesday and Pu’er 2012 on Monday” Yeahhhh.

(come on guys, I’m the only one with tasting notes for this tea, give em some love!)

Iced
High Adventure

I actually had that in my cart at Steep City, but then pulled an “I don’t need tea!” and closed it out. I’ll try it one of these days!

Comments

High Adventure

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA