Wow, this tea is yummy! It is the first rhubarb tea I’ve had that isn’t tart crazy hibiscus flavor!

Rhubarb + Custard is very creamy – like drinking piles of milky custard ontop of cooked smushy rhubarb. That custard taste is just dreamy and amazingly vegan as well!

I’m not into red rooibos and found the rooibos flavor fairly masked, only peaking as a little aftertaste with the stevia, once the thick creamy aftertaste is gone.

Very tasty! I’d reorder this again!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/06/06/rhubarb-custard-from-bluebird-tea-co-tea-review/
annoyingly, I couldn’t find the amigurumi bird penguin thing I used on the last Bluebird Tea Co review. I need to make more owls, but these days I’ve been fighting knee injury and annoying headaches (shhh and Nintendo 3DS playing)

I cooked with rhubarb for the first time last weekend. its good stuff!

I cooked with rhubarb for the first time last weekend. its good stuff!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA