drank King of Fruits by Lupicia

MUUUHAAHAHAHHA!

I dragged my husband all over Torrance for tea blog related business. First was tracking down a certain tea item that I had a coupon for, to feature on the blog. But also, there is a Lupicia in that mall too. I didn’t get any teas from Lupicia, but I swiped a sample cup of iced tea. Once home, I needed a full tumbler full.

YUM DURIAN TEA! Though, once I’m done this tumbler, I’m going to have to baking soda scrub it and my gravity steeper to get all the durian essence out of it.

Iced

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA