drank French Toast by 52teas

Yum! Very tasty! I love the combination of the earthy black base, cinnamon, maple flavors with buttery pastry finish. With sweetener, the maple flavor pops more!

I like this blend more than Pancake breakfast!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/06/10/french-toast-black-tea-from-52-teas-tea-review/

Moonfired french toast?

CHAroma

OMG!!! Your blog post is soooo cute!!! I love the owl!

Comments

CHAroma

OMG!!! Your blog post is soooo cute!!! I love the owl!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA